I hope everyone is doing well. Today I decided to take the Delta A350 out for a spin this time from ZBAD-KDTW. Beijing Daxing is truly a cool airport and I can’t wait to see it grow in the coming years. With the 772 rework, many of us haven’t been flying the A359 as much. So after a few weeks of enjoying the most recent updates, I thought it would be nice to go back and fly this wonderful aircraft.
Airline/ Aircraft: Delta A350
- Parked at the gate at Beijing Daxing. Got a little different perspective here with the A350 winglet.
- Beijing Daxing in the background as we depart the airspace heading east.
- Cool view as we cross into Russia from China
- The sun doesn’t set up here at the northern tip of Alaska!
- Somewhere over Canada…
- We’ve entered US airspace over the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Views of the Lower Peninsula right after we crossed Lake Michigan
- Detroit is a pretty cool city, at least from above.
- Short final runway 22R with a bit of a crosswind. Click the picture for the landing video
- These little dots ruining the picture from the Terminal.