Beijing and Washington DC Civil Aircraft No-Fly Zone

Can I change this topic to Beijing, Moscow, and Washington DC’s No fly zone?

1 Like

There are several more. I suggest taking a little break off the IFC. Please remember that Infinite Flight isn’t the real world, and that we can’t perfect everything. The whole point of global is to go out there and explore. We don’t want to restrict where users can fly.

Have a nice rest and see you on the forums soon. 🤙

1 Like

There is a new map update in the works currently I believe, permanent TFR’s cold potentially be something that is added.

1 Like

I think this might be a little too realistic. Don’t get me wrong IF should aim to be realistic, but this seems unnecessary because you can imagine the boundaries and just not fly there.

I think a valid concern is that the AP might turn through it, especially if a waypoint is missed.

If that’s not necessary, Denver’s restriction is not necessary too.

1 Like

Fighter jet goes into no-fly zone, five seconds later they get close to the 3rd ring road, within the next 10 seconds the leaders house has been attacked. What I’m trying to say is that the airspace restriction is way too small and it would only significantly affect GA aircraft that have accidentally gone into the airspace.

@anon70772274. MaxSez: Your scenario does not take into account
Modern Air Defense Systems or Tactics. Your Jet would would not penetrate the Beijing air defense security zone nor survive unchallenged for at a minimum of 100 miles from the outer red perimeter. That’s my world view how bout you…
Just a Sayin, Max

1 Like

I’m not going to further defence system simply because I don’t know all the information and I didn’t know about that, I just don’t think to have the no-fly zone only would make sense as it’s so close the target building(s) without the

So I’m just saying i don’t think it would make a lot of sense.

1 Like

We do have modern defense tactics. There are lots of fighter jets near Tian’anmen. These jets are extremely fast including Stealth fighter for those who violated the rule. :)

I’m not sure you understood me, I was talk about in IF not RL

1 Like

We definitely should have no fly zones. I must have flown in Washington DC in the no fly zones…

Would be great to have in China as well

1 Like

This is Washington DC’s no-fly zone. :) I just changed this topic to Beijing and Washington DC’s no-fly zone.

1 Like

I’m no genius but I’m sure no harm would come to him in IF :)

There are so many permanent flight restrictions all across the world and enforcing all of them wouldn’t seem appropriate. The only restrictions active in IF permanently are “Aircraft Size Restrictions” and not “region-based restrictions” like you insist on implementing.

I’ve got a simpler solution! Don’t enter Left Downwind runway 36L :)