Behind The Scenes At Emirates

This is a car YouTuber I watch and he has made a video about transporting a car to Italy, why have I made a topic when most don’t care about cars? Because it goes into great depth about how cargo is loaded onto planes and it’s overall a great video for plane enthusiasts to watch including some scenes of the first class experience.

7 Likes

Great video. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Wow cool and interesting video! Italy!! 😍🇮🇹

1 Like

Great and in-depth video !

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is there in this video, but I once saw that the loading conveyer stopped running, while everyone was scrambling thinking it was a technical fault, it was actually because the conveyer belt was misaligned with the cargo bay entrance by just 0.5° 😯

1 Like

I know!, I think Emirates have also been recording something for themselves as they have gone into a lot of effort with giving them the plane and a brand new one to mention aswell so it’s probably going to be part of a new video on their YouTube channel

2 Likes

Yeah , Emirates have always got a hidden agenda ! I’ve have always admired Emirates commercial logistics and operations , especially in the scale they do it on. Ultimate Airport Dubai was also a PR stunt , but it was absolutely my favorite series in a while , a real genuine insight behind the scenes of day to day Emirates operations in Dubai …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.