Beechcraft King Air 350i

Hey, you’ve come to the right place! Let me just make some amendments to your post.

1.) You mentioned you don’t want any other small aircraft like the Cessna 172. The King Air and the 172 are no where remotely close in terms of size, or performance. ✅

2.) You want larger or more modern aircraft. I would like to see where you found that the King Air 350i does not fall into the modern category. Most 350i’s are configured as a glass cockpit. ✅

If you don’t mind, and with all due respect, please do your research prior to posting on topics. We don’t want to make ourselves look foolish now, do we? I did my research. 😉

34 Likes

I feel more turboprops in IF would be a good idea.

9 Likes

This would be an amazing addition to IF

5 Likes

Honestly we need this, would be a great addition! :)

7 Likes

It has not been confirmed that the A350 is next after the MD-11.

2 Likes

But everyone is saying it is, so it’s just a rumour for now?

3 Likes

I’ve never heard anyone say that. I wouldn’t even call it a rumor.

4 Likes

Not one person on this forum other than you has said that the A350 would be next. Unless you can show me their names, your just spreading speculations. 😏

7 Likes

I hope it is the next, or atleast, concorde!

3 Likes

Yea, there is a big difference between hoping and spreading rumors. Please don’t do that. Thanks.

6 Likes

I have update the list of liveries. It’s still not done though!

2 Likes

Yes Please!!! :)

5 Likes

Come on FDS, I just burnt my final ‘vote’ on this one. Don’t make me angry…

5 Likes

Want a reason to vote for this?

Have a look 😍

23 Likes

I think its the concorde, since that is done partly yet already. Would be super nice to have that.

2 Likes

The King Air has been my favorite TurboProp for a very long time. It would fit in Infinite Flight very well, bridging the gap between the GA and the jet liners it has now, and is an immediate good fit with the sectors provided, whereas aircraft like the A350 and the Concorde will have more of a fit in Global.

9 Likes

Could you please provide a screenshot of where you found this information? The only information I’ve been told is that the developers already had a concorde completed and ready to go but it wasn’t the same standard of qaulity as infinite flight so it can’t be used

1 Like

Thats my info as well.

1 Like

@Darth_Sidious @Overspeed Take the Concorde discussion elsewhere please. Thanks. 👌🏼😉

7 Likes

In my top 3 wishlist, would love this!

5 Likes