Beechcraft Hawker Premier 1

Source

My Opinion

Well, in my opinion this is another very nice VLJ (very light jet). As far as I know it’s the fastest of its class (could be wrong please correct me if I am wrong 😅).
But it’s sad that this awesome little Bizz-Jet is no longer in production (since 2013). Probably because of Beechcraft‘s financial problems in the near past.
Nevertheless it would be a great addition to Infinite Flight because of its awesome capabilities for shortrange flights!
Further more it’s the aircraft of the aviation YouTubeer Premier 1 Driver. He might be able to help developing the aircraft in terms of how it does behave for example.

Description of the manufacturer

~Sorry I couldn’t find any kind of description from Beechcraft. Because of that i will post the introduction sentence from Wikipedia.~

— The Beechcraft Premier I is a light business jet aircraft manufactured by the Beechcraft division of Hawker Beechcraft. The aircraft was designed to compete with the Cessna CitationJet series of aircraft. —

Specifications

Performance

• Maximum speed: 530 mph (461 knots, 854 km/h) at 33,000 ft
  • Range: 1,645 mi (1,430 nmi, 2,648 km) with single pilot and four passengers
  • Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,500 m)

General characteristics

• Crew: 1-2
  • Capacity: 6-7 passengers (depending on crew complement)
  • Length: 46 ft 0 in (14.02 m)
  • Wingspan: 44 ft 6 in (13.56m)
  • Height: 15 ft 4 in (4.67 m)
  • Empty weight: 7,996 lb (3,627 kg)
  • Max. takeoff weight: 12,500 lb (5,670 kg)
  • Powerplant: 2 × Williams FJ44-2A turbofan, 2,300 lbf (10.23 kN) each

Bonus Video

I think this would be an awesome addition to Infinite Flight, making a private jet duo with the Ciatation X!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely! There are a couple of nice small light jets out there and this is one of the best.
The Phenom 100/300 is another very nice one as well as the Honda-Jet.

2 Likes

How about the Lear Jets?

2 Likes

Not bad but I wouldn’t see them as a competitor for those small jets.
The only downside I do see with the learners is that they do seem a bit boring because almost everybody who is talking about a private jet does have a Learjet in mind.
They do compete more with the bigger Cessna citation jets I would say.

1 Like

Yeah I’d agree! Ima send you a PM

1 Like

I think this one would make a nice livery for the Beechcraft Premier 1.

Source

In that Video you can see how much work is needed for a perfect paintwork!
Especially if you do have a composite fuselage.

2 Likes

Just a quick edit showing what you may end up with if you vote for this.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be against it! 😂

If you do ask me you can feel free to do such pics for the other requests I voted for 😄. Would be nice to see!

Ok so I know I have the only vote on this but I did because we desperately need another Biz Jet or the X Reworked.

Plus Greg P1 Driver has one ;)

Let’s see if we can get - let’s say 5 votes for it :D

2 Likes

I think this would be amazing!