Well, in my opinion this is another very nice VLJ (very light jet). As far as I know it’s the fastest of its class (could be wrong please correct me if I am wrong 😅).
But it’s sad that this awesome little Bizz-Jet is no longer in production (since 2013). Probably because of Beechcraft‘s financial problems in the near past.
Nevertheless it would be a great addition to Infinite Flight because of its awesome capabilities for shortrange flights!
Further more it’s the aircraft of the aviation YouTubeer Premier 1 Driver. He might be able to help developing the aircraft in terms of how it does behave for example.
Description of the manufacturer
~Sorry I couldn’t find any kind of description from Beechcraft. Because of that i will post the introduction sentence from Wikipedia.~
— The Beechcraft Premier I is a light business jet aircraft manufactured by the Beechcraft division of Hawker Beechcraft. The aircraft was designed to compete with the Cessna CitationJet series of aircraft. —
- Maximum speed: 530 mph (461 knots, 854 km/h) at 33,000 ft
- Range: 1,645 mi (1,430 nmi, 2,648 km) with single pilot and four passengers
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,500 m)
- Crew: 1-2
- Capacity: 6-7 passengers (depending on crew complement)
- Length: 46 ft 0 in (14.02 m)
- Wingspan: 44 ft 6 in (13.56m)
- Height: 15 ft 4 in (4.67 m)
- Empty weight: 7,996 lb (3,627 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 12,500 lb (5,670 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Williams FJ44-2A turbofan, 2,300 lbf (10.23 kN) each