Beechcraft Baron G58

beechcraft baron g58
Credit: https://beechcraft.txtav.com/en/baron-g58

The Beechcraft Baron G58 is a twin-engine turboprop general aviation plane. It is a very nice plane for regional travel, and some charter airlines use it for flights. I think it would be a great addition to Infinite Flight because the only twin-engine turboprop we have is the Q400, and it is not a GA plane. It would add some variety to the sim.

Range: 1480 nm
Max. Cruise Speed: 202 kts
Max. Occupants: 6
Length: 29 ft. 10 in.
Wingspan: 37 ft. 10 in.
Price: $925,000 (Average pre-owned)

Infinite flight does need a double propeller turboprop! And with the features that the devs can put into aircraft, this can turn out amazing. Ever since seeing the 772, I have really understood how much the developers can do. Putting all that effort into a GA aircraft would be amazing, definitely going to vote!

2 Likes

Fantastic aircraft!

1 Like

This is duplicated. It would be best if you contact a moderator to have one of the topics closed.

2 Likes

Do they take requests like that?

Unfortunately this one will get closed due to the old one having 24 votes and this one only having 2, sorry :( feel free to vote for that one and maybe give it a little bump

1 Like

Unless the G58 is indeed turboprop (which my quick research just now says it isn’t) this is a dupe. Pretty sure this is a piston engine not a turboprop.

1 Like

Continue in topic listed above.

2 Likes