Beechcraft Baron 58

Wow the G1000 looks really good in the Baron! That would be a cool addition to the fleet.

3 Likes

I really liked what they did with the C172, the work is fantastic. I hope someday to be able to see this twin engine between the GA in Infinite Flight of the same quality or better.

1 Like

Freed up a vote to vote for this and I’m commenting to revive this thread because ever since I flew the Baron 58 on XPlane I fell in love with twin prop GA aircraft and I honestly feel we should have this on IF

2 Likes

I also flew it in another simulator, I liked it a lot, it would be a great addition to the IF as there are no GA twin-engine turboprop aircraft yet!

3 Likes

26 votes people
Let’s try get it to 30

1 Like

Yes please! This plane flies over my house many times a day with Quincy air being the operator!

It’s time to add a GA Bi-Engine Aircraft, preferably the Baron 58 🙃

1 Like

Come on guys. Don’t forget about the GA Aircraft.😆

1 Like

Honestly if you’re really looking to fly the B58, there’s another platform on which you can do so for just over 2 bucks. I won’t disclose the platform here since it’s not allowed, but I think you’ll find it better than waiting for something that’s highly unlikely to ever come!

1 Like

It’s not just about piloting. The issue is the aircraft added in the IF. Lately only jet and fighter aircraft are being added. You have to innovate, put different things like a twin-engine GA aircraft for example. I feel you need more support from them.🤷🏻‍♂️ Sad😟

6 Likes

This would be a great GA aircraft next to the TBM

1 Like

It’s a good montage. I keep waiting for this aircraft in the IF.

Thanks. I’m also looking forward to this aircraft at the IF.😄

Guys, vote for this beautiful and iconic aircraft to be the first twin-engine general aviation aircraft to be added to the simulator 😄

This is such a iconic plane, would love to see it be added on IF. Got my vote

I don’t see any reason for this plane to be honest. Yes there is demand for general aviation aircraft here in IF, but honestly there could be better ones then making a request for just every single one on the internet. Just my honest opinion.

This is such an awesome plane to fly, no matter what conditions this plane you’ll really love to fly no matter what, sounds amazing and flies perfectly. This needs to be added into IF you can fly about 6-7 hours or so in this non stop from my experience on x plane and on Flightradar24

1 Like