Beechcraft 1900D

IMG_0604

About the Beech 1900D

The Beechcraft 1900 is a 19-passenger, pressurized twin-engine turboprop fixed-wing aircraft that was manufactured by Beechcraft. It was designed, and is primarily used, as a regional airliner. It is also used as a freight aircraft and corporate transport, and by several governmental and military organisations. With customers favoring larger regional jets, Raytheon ended production in October 2002. The aircraft was designed to carry passengers in all weather conditions from airports with relatively short runways. It is capable of flying in excess of 600 miles (970 km), although few operators use its full-fuel range. In terms of the number of aircraft built and its continued use by many passenger airlines and other users, it is one of the most popular 19-passenger airliners in history.
Credits go to Wikipedia

There is an older topic but it does not have any detail and is outdated

I think this aircraft would be very appealing to both GA aircraft lovers and Airline Aircraft Lovers!

I would love this! Especially with the Air Canada Livery! :)

15 Likes

All yes from me but no votes left… sorry:/

4 Likes

Would be great for some quick flights from Toronto to Syracuse Hancock Int’l

@Alpster that’s ok lol, I understand

5 Likes

Let me go ahead and unvote something to vote this guy…

5 Likes

I voted for it. I want thiss

@AllegiantAir the nose wheel looks weird 🤔

5 Likes

Lmao, thx for the vote, she’s a beautiful bird ain’t she.

4 Likes

Closed the old topic for you. :)

7 Likes

Absolutely. Do they still make these? Sorry if you already mentioned that in your post.

EDIT: I found out

1 Like

Thx Henrik, know I can always count on you.😉

4 Likes

A huge “yes” from me! Unfortunately, I’m all out of votes and I don’t plan in removing my votes from other #features requests.

6 Likes

Anything with a Propeller is perfect for IF ;-)

5 Likes

This would make for awesome small commuter trips! :)

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

It kinda looks like a Shorts 330 or Shorts 360, but not as “boxy” lol I really like watching these on fr24

1 Like

Yes, I would love to have this especially with the ANZ livery

3 Likes

I’ve seen Air Canada Express ones at CYYC. They fly to Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat with the hub at Calgary.

2 Likes

Looks funny, but nice, I like it ;)

1 Like

It does look a little funny, but it would be an aircraft I think that many would fly.

If you need a subject matter expert I’m the Beech 1900 program manager at a large part 135 cargo operation. If someone decides to make this I can provide unlimited amounts of data for both 1900/1900C/1900D

1 Like