Beechcraft 1900 Series

Would’nt it be cool if after the CRJ Update Infinite Flight added something rather than large jets? Well then, think no more…

What is the Beechcraft 1900?

The Beechcraft 1900 is a 19-passenger, pressurized twin-engine turboprop fixed-wing aircraft that was manufactured by Beechcraft. It was designed, and is primarily used, as a regional airliner. It is also used as a freight aircraft and corporate transport, and by several governmental and military organisations. With customers favoring larger regional jets, Raytheon ended production in October 2002.

More details about the Beechcraft 1900:

• The aircraft was designed to carry passengers in all weather conditions from airports with relatively short runways. It is capable of flying in excess of 600 miles (970 km), although few operators use its full-fuel range. In terms of the number of aircraft built and its continued use by many passenger airlines and other users, it is one of the most popular 19-passenger airliners in history.

Why should this aircraft be added into Infinite flight?

The Beechcraft 1900 is an relatively small fun airplane to fly considering it can fly to dangerous conditions! Also to mix things up a bit, we already have way to many big jets and popular aircraft in the game! So as the Beechcraft it is rather smaller than others but very popular and enteraining. It sure can give one heck of a scenery ride!

If you are in favor of having this beautiful small aircraft implimented into the game, go ahead and hit “Vote” and let’s try and get a fan favorite in there…

i would like to see this aircraft in infinite flight and hope all of you do as well. I recommend Air New Zealand livery

6 Likes

I would prefer a twin otter over this but very well done. I will be voting for this.

Make sure to vote for your own feature request

3 Likes

Nice request, it would bridge the gap between the single engine GAs and the Q400. I would still rather the Saab 340 though. :/

Oh yes! We need more planes like these! Personally I love the 1900. it’s got my vote 🗳

I agree, I would love to see more twin props to make short hops.

Love this idea. ANZ use to operate quite a few

Nice request, if this is added (hopefully soon) it’d be great to see the beautiful yellow and blue Impulse Airlines livery! It was one of Australia’s first low cost/regional airlines.

Yes it is really a good plane to have in Infinite flight unfortunetly this is a duplicate of another request by @AllegiantAir so go check his out and vote so we can grt it in! :)

2 Likes

Can a mod please close this! @DeerCrusher

I wish I could I have reached the limit :(