Becoming Part of the Beta

I still keep hope 😂😂😂😄😃

1 Like

Makes me laugh seeing people on instagram asking to be a tester, LOL.

8 Likes

If you are not sure if you are or not, you’re not a beta tester.

Great post, Mishy, I’m kinda surprised that people don’t know that they don’t get far with asking all the time but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

10 Likes

Any price if… uh… dev any want… couple a uh…maybe thousand hundred… test make beta me…? I send can… uh… it to your bankaccount misha which told I was… uh 3020101020200… plz?..

As some can’t take jokes I’m afraid I have to reveal this is a joke

Hopefully this will stop all the people on instagram begging to be a part of the beta testing.

2 Likes

I ain’t not sure , I am just keeping hope 😅😂

If you are hoping that this post will drown out the IG posts well best of luck bud. Give it a shot on that platform because a good amount of the folks on there bugging Laura probably received forum justice here in one shape or form.

2 Likes

Yes, there has been many more people on live flight recently.

My neighbour lady was pregnant about the same time when global was first mention and last week she delivered her baby,here we are still waiting for global to be delivered.well let’s keep the high spirit going guys.🌍

27 Likes

She’s been pregnant for 16 months? Ok that’s not normal

41 Likes

Lolll that must be her second baby then

4 Likes

Makes it feel like a cartoon TV show. Misha and the pals. Anyways really hyped! Also a big pat on the back o the people selected.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed ! Good luck to everyone !

1 Like

If you are going to cross anything make sure it’s two fingers! Doubles your luck 😉

5 Likes

Aha! Good luck to you too :)

1 Like

I don’t know how i would cross 1 finger…

6 Likes

I have seen the pics on the Instagram for my the update don’t need to be coming fast because I want quality

6 Likes

Absolutely right aha !

2 Likes

Just tell 'em to send $1500 to tyler@flyingdevelopmentstudios.com

9 Likes

They are not asking to become a tester though? What’s your point? 😂😂

2 Likes

Actually that’s what they’re pretty much asking