Becoming Part of the Beta

Hey guys,

Unless you live under a rock, you will have realised beta testing has started for global flight. Beta testers are a select group of people who can be trusted with keeping beta in the private sphere, not leaking it to the general forum. Thus, the selection for beta is very specific and relies on recommendations or direct selection by the development team.

To clear up a few myths about beta:

• You don’t have to be part of IFATC to be beta
  • Beta has no explicit criteria for joining beta
  • Beta testers can now fly out the region. Do not follow them or you will be ghosted
  • Beta testing is the second stage of testing after alpha, so yes, we are one step closer to global!

So please do not ask to join, send messages to moderators or staff, and don’t bother asking anyone for photos. And hey, who knows, you may be recommended!

Misha (& co)

248 Likes

Roger dogder Misha!
I was just thinking of following someone out of region…
(Jk I wasn’t)

19 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen a lot of asking on Laura’s Instagram if they can be part of the beta

I’m glad this post has revealed itself

6 Likes

Good to clear up all this before we have everyone asking how to be one, and congratulations to all the beta testers for being selected!

12 Likes

Thanks for this Misha! Hopefully it will clear up some confusion regarding the testing among us 😊.

For those who have been selected by the team, Congratulations as you all have been trusted by the team! We do hope these testers addition can make Global be more enjoyable to its customer when it’s
ready to be released 😉

15 Likes

Wait… I’m not a tester anymore! Mishaaa!! 😱😱
(I never was)

Ps. Sorry for such annoying jokes, I’m too hyped 😋

10 Likes

Just some more time and we all can feel like beta testers guys ;)

50 Likes

Haha yeah till then just fly regionally

4 Likes

I’m sure our wait is going to be worth it. Just one more step before Global can be released to public 😊

4 Likes

I will be waiting patiently for the release 😁

3 Likes

Hey misha
I just wanted to ask how do we know if we are beta tester

3 Likes

You will probably receive a private PM with all the information regarding what you need to know.

6 Likes

Thanks for the news @MishaCamp happy to know that testing is on final stage before the public release

1 Like

You would have been informed via PM if you were.

20 Likes

Maybe in a million years…

21 Likes

Who knows keep your hopes up 🙌

6 Likes

Is it possible that not every beta testers have been contacted yet ?

I’m sure the beta testers who are beta testers have been contacted 🙄

13 Likes

Also - if you’re wondering - they add them on here and there, not all at once, so it doesn’t work like that

4 Likes