Beautiful Australia @YSSY 200600ZOCT18 ( finished)

Just read the topic i linked you ;) you will find everything you need to add/remove there

1 Like

Thanks really appreciate your help

2 Likes

Please change the title to 210100ZOCT18.

@Dylan_M
Done

1 Like

@Dylan_M
Appreciate your help

1 Like

Please update the title to this as you have not got the right format.

1 Like

Also, please mention the departure airport in the title.

1 Like

Hi,

Looks an interesting event, however it doesn’t fit in with the forum template. Suggest you have a read of the guidelines from @MishaCamp on the format, also if you use the correct template this will be a big help!

+++

• Topic titles must include start location and time of the event in the following format:

Event Title @ ICAO - DDHHMMZMONYY

• Event Title : The title of your event. Keep it short and original!
  • ICAO : The 4-letter airport code the event’s significant location. (e.g. KDEN)
  • DD : Day of the month (e.g. 18th of June = 18)
  • HHMM : Time of your event in Zulu time (e.g. 1pm CST (UTC -6) = 1900)
  • Z : Simply the letter ‘Z’ to indicate the time is in Zulu time
  • MON : 3-letter abbreviation for the month of your event (e.g. January = JAN)
  • YY : Last 2 digits of the year of your event (e.g. 2015 = 15)

Example: Friday Night Flight - Airbus vs Boeing @ London - 041830ZMAR18

• Time in the title must always be in Zulu time. You are free to include times for the popular timezones in the content of your post. (Click here to convert to and from Zulu time). Remember that event’s will be converted to any user’s local timezone when they see the event displayed on Infinite Flight’s home menu!
  • New event topics have a template that should be followed as closely as possible in order to be displayed correctly in-app.
  • Once the event ends, please edit your topic title and add “[Closed]” to the front of the title:
    Blue Angels @ KSFO - 030900ZAUG18
    [Closed] Blue Angels @ KSFO - 030900ZAUG18
  • Remember to post your best event screenshots in the comments of event’s original topic!

++

You might want to flag this thread to be closed by moderators then re-make isi g the correct format?

Happy landings!

2 Likes

@David_Lockwood
Can you explain what is wrong with it

I see that you have two events open at the moment however both are wrong! Suggest that you close both down ( ask a mod to close via threads via flagging) then have a read of what I posted above as it has all the correct info. When you know how to write the event there is a specific template to use ( which is shown when you go to the Events board and open a thread there) which will be a big help!

Suggest that you get one event up and running before you try a second!

Good luck.

2 Likes

Is it possible that you can explain what I did wrong I have had 9 people tell me it is wrong but no one is telling me why it is wrong

This is the template that is available, but read the guidelines as well on how to complete!

+++++++

Server: Training

Airport: KSFO

Time: 0800Z

NOTAM: Add important event information here

++++

1 Like

@David_Lockwood
I have fixed this one doing the other one

1 Like

Hey, i would like a gate!
B767 Qantus Flight 922

1 Like

Actually sorry, i cant make it. sorry for not checking earlier

1 Like

Thanks anyway

I put you down

Hello! Please update the title to this as you have not got the right format. You must put a ‘-’ after the ‘@ YSSY’. Thanks!

There is really no need to keep repeating what you and others already said multiple times. Be patient, and wait for him to change it.

1 Like

Last Chance to sign up feel free to just join us in YSSY as well the event is now 45 minutes away

1 Like