Beautiful approaches?

Hello!
is there a beautiful approach like Queenstown???
because I really love approaches like that, so are there any more?
this is what I like: approachs that are nice but NOT hard (like queenstown)
So Paro is NOT one of them
but Queenstown is, see what I mean?

2 Likes

Tivat is awesome 😍🤩
Innsbruck too

2 Likes

NZQN is Queenstown.

1 Like

I’d say Chengdu to Lhasa. You get great scenery all the way.

1 Like

Innsbruck is my favourite

1 Like

Lmao which runway are you landing?

LSZH! You gotta love the alps!

1 Like

rwn 05 @Cpt_Zorndy

Do you go over the mountain on final?

I recommend Tivat (LYTV) in Montenegro. You can fly there with an Aeroflot A320 from Moscow (UUEE). It’s also A BIT hard, like NZQN but also very scenic with the Adriatic Sea near it.

Hey @Cpt_Zorndy :))

1 Like

When you are approaching Lyon (LFLL) from the north-east you have a beautyfull approach and can see the Mount Blanc!

1 Like

Thankyou all for the approaches!

and no I do not @Cpt_Zorndy

I suggest Aspen or Phuket. Bogotá is also amazing

1 Like

One of the most beautiful approaches in Infinite Flight is PAJN. Besides having one of the best approaches in my opinion, PAJN also has amazing scenery with crystal blue waters, mountains with snow, and large glaciers nearby. I highly recommend Juneau. I recommend using either the XCub or any Alaska Airlines livery in game.

1 Like

I like an approach into Dubai… Why? I like it because you get to fly over the man made islands. Like Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and the World Islands.

1 Like

Kathmandu (VNKT) also has a gorgeous approach as you fly directly over the mountains before reaching a valley. It’s straight in too for runway 02.

1 Like

Seychelles(FSIA). This one has an interesting RNAV approach, which involves a sharpish turn at around 3 DME.

I would also say Mexico(MMMX) due to the terrain surrounding the airport requiring ILS to be intercepted at 4DME.

1 Like

KJAC Jackson hole is a lovely approach as well

1 Like

Glasgow RWY23 you bank round the campsies (Small 1400ft hills) to capture the ILS

IRL Its amazing to go there with a zoom lens and watch heavies bank round. Waiting on a 800mm lens to get even closer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.