Beautiful and unique flights - A list from personal experience

Beautiful and Unique Flights that I recommend

Note that the real flight plan might deviate from the shown paths!

Airline Flight Number Departure Airport Arrival Airport Aircraft Flight Time Reason for Recommendation
Transavia France HV1094 Paris Orly (LFPO) Cap Skirring (GOGS) B737-800 5:45hrs Scenery (basically everything you can ask for); Niche route; New Livery
Copa Airlines CM444 Panama City Tocumen (MPTO) 3D Washington D.C. (KIAD) 3D B737-800 4:40hrs Scenery (Caribbean); New Livery
Turkmenistan Airlines T5467 Turkmenabat (UTAV) Frankfurt (EDDF) 3D B77L 6:25hrs Scenery (Desert, Black Sea, Mediterranean); Niche Route; Niche Livery
Air Manas ZM4853 Bishkek (UCFM) 3D Jeddah (OEJN) 3D A220-300 6:00hrs 3D Airports (especially UCFM is underrated); Scenery (transition from mountains to deserts to the Persian Gulf); New Aircraft; Niche Route
Philippine Airlines PR127 New York JFK (KJFK) 3D Manila (RPLL) 3D A350-900 16:35hrs Scenery (Greenland, Russia, China, Northern Philippines); 3D Airports; Underrated Livery
Mokulele Airlines 9X541 Hilo Intlโ€™ (PHTO) 3D Kahului (PHOG) 3D C208 0:45hrs Scenery (Hawaiian Islands); Cool and Short Routes; New Livery; Underused aircraft
Air Tanzania TC122 Dar Es Salaam (HTDA) Kilimanjaro Intlโ€™ (HTKJ) A220-300 0:45hrs Scenery (Sea, Desert, Kilimanjaro); New Aircraft; Niche Livery and Region
Latam Peru LA2439 Lima (SPJC) 3D Quito (SEQM) A320 1:50hrs Scenery (Jungles, Sea, Deserts, extraordinary mountain ranges); beautiful and slightly challenging approach

I will continue to fill this table whenever I discover a new route!

In this topic, I want to keep sharing all the special flights I fly. I will include flights that have great scenery, fun approaches or represent some interesting niche airports that enable you to discover regions of the world you never were to before. Every flight listed is based upon a real flight and can be flown with a current livery in the game.

All the flights in this list were flown by me before and I plan to update this whenever I discovered a new gem, so this is more of a diary that you can take inspiration from in case youโ€™re interested!

2 Likes

ZM4853
Air Manas
Bishkek (UCFM) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ to Jeddah (OEJN) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
A220-300
6:00hrs

3 Likes

I would suggest you fly to CYLT! It isnโ€™t a 3D airport, but is has some absolutely STUNNING scenery!! (It does have a short runway, so more braking and reverse thrust power may be required)

PR127
Philippine Airlines
New York JFK (KJFK) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ to Manila (RPLL) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
A350-900
16:35hrs

9X541
Mokulele Airlines
Hilo (PHTO) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ - Kahului (PHOG) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Cessna 208 Caravan
0:40hrs

(This photo was taken in PHNY)

Brilliant suggestions! Iโ€™m defo going to fly an Air manas flight soon at some point as havenโ€™t tried that yet.

1 Like

Is one of those 208โ€™s me? I just saw where you said that photo was taken.

1 Like

Yup ๐Ÿ˜ The lineup was too good to not take a picture

1 Like

Well itโ€™s a great photo! good job I was still there as I was going to leave a bit before you even landed.

1 Like

TC122
Air Tanzania
Dar Es Salaam (HTDA) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ to Kilimanjaro (HTKJ) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ
A220-300
0:45hrs

1 Like

LA2439
Latam Peru
Lima (San Josรฉ) (SPJC) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช to Quito (SEQM) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ
A320
1:50hrs

1 Like

Iโ€™d suggest flying over the Australian Desert, it has great scenery ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I will see if I find a route. I am trying to get routes from every part of the world, but at the same time I am always following real-world flights and sadly it was always nighttime when I looked at FR24 till now

1 Like

What about Darwin-Adelaide or Darwin-Perth? Both those routes fly across the desert from north to south.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.