BBJMAX's Resignation; Bad JuJu!

The resignation of this dedicated fine man is an indicator! Kingdoms are being built and Wagon are being Circled! Big Ego are assuming dominance and I smell a power struggle. Eventually the division will spread. The IF Community is better than this. Keep your own counsel & Watch your 6. Mad Max Sends

I dint get why he gave us 2 hour warning

I think we all agree omari is best choice

What is this about?

Search up Leaving/Farewell on the topic search. BBJ MAX got mad about something thatnwas bad enough to make him quit. He didnt tell us specificly.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hope I didn’t start all this from my post last night

This forum isn’t ran by kids, it’s ran buy the developers themselves

What’s your point?

@Oleksander_Lytvyenko “we all agree” Got a mouse in your pocket"? Who’s we pls! Mad Max Sends

@Bryan_Gainey its “by” Bryan. Buy, you do that with money remember! LOL
MAD Max Sends

I wasn’t around for his leaving message :pensive:. I’m gonna miss the guy a lot-He was fun and knowledgable and it is seemingly impossible for anyone to hate him.

Long live the DC-9!

@Boeing707… Big Ego’s, Envy, Thin Skin, Cover your A##, Hurt False Pride! Hell the list is endless. It’s just the nature of the beast. Don’t let it eat you, set a trap, they’ll bite, then trip the snare and watch them squirm! I LOL daily, this Forum is a Gold Mine. Mad Max Sends

Firestorm happening right now matter of fact

Long live the DC-9!

Why isn’t this conversation in private? This regards IFEP community, not everyone here on the forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Clément – Advanced ATC