Bbethart’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Open] @KDAL

Welcome to @Bbethart ’s ATC Thread
I am currently training for my IFATC practical exam. Your attendance would be greatly appreciated!

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

If you are planning on doing pattern work, please request an appropriate runway on pushback.

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch & go’s/pattern work!*

Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

OPEN

AIRPORT :
KDAL

SERVER :
TRAINING

FREQUENCY(S)
GROUND+TOWER

RUNWAY(S) FOR PATTERN WORK :
13R 13L

RUNWAY(S) FOR DEPARTURES :
13R 13L

WINDS :
160@15kt GUSTING 22KT

2 Likes

Hey, I love your layout for the tracking thread, be there in 5!

1 Like

Glad you want to join IFATC Team!

I recommend controlling this airport below

KFAT
KDAL
KBUF
KBFL
KAUS
KLCK
KPNE
KLIT
KRND
EDDT
EDDP
EDDS
RJGG
RODN
RCTP
WARR
WIII
VVTS
SBBR
SAEZ
ULLI
LFML

so the person doing a pattern work doesn’t interrupt by another traffic.

Also, tell what runway you use.

3 Likes

@Bbethart would you like feedback afterwards?

Yes please!

1 Like

How much longer will you be open?

I’ll stay open about another hour if you want to stop by!

1 Like

Coming! (10)

1 Like

Feedback (6O-SMA) @Bbethart
———————————-

• [03:31:57] No need for a pattern entry here as I’m remaining in the pattern so all you’ll need is to clear me.

• [03:32:51] When you cleared me here you added Make Left Traffic you only need it on the first clearance as you gave me for the takeoff.

• [03:40:01] when an aircraft departs your airspace you need to give them a frequency, I had to request it myself here. If theres no conflict no need to wait.

• [03:48:44] Here I reported Left base Full stop this is for you to acknowledge that I will be making a Full stop landing instead of a Touch n’ go. There is no need for you to re-clear me to land since you have already cleared me for the option. Option clearance contains Touch n’ go, Low approach, missed approach, stop and go, or FULL STOP

• [03:51:03] Late on the runway exit command, you gave it to me when I was at 40kts (Aim for 70-60kts)
    —————————-
    That’s all for me today, thanks for the amazing service 💯

NOTE: Anything that happened during the session, that I did not mention in the feedback means you did it correctly.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

No problem, make sure to tag me next time you open. I’ll try my best to come by again!

2 Likes

Lol! I just aborted take-off as United 262, because my nose kept raising up for no reason, even when I calibrated! Could’ve been my trim, or heavy weight. Anyways, nice controlling!

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by!

Feedback from Delta 911:

When you clear me for takeoff with traffic direction no need to tell me after the option as a pilot doing touch and goes you’re telling me that you want me to make left traffic for my patterns however if I was making a runway change you would then give me a pattern entry, sequence if required, and then clear me for the option after the option make left / right traffic.

Great Job, hopefully the next time you open you’ll be at a airport better suited for evaluation.

Tag me each time you open I would like to see how you progress!

Sincerely,

Michael_Sides1

IFATC Team

Notation:

Feel free to DM me on here if you have any questions! 🙂

PS: sorry about that full stop ending in the grass area my aircraft jolted that direction.

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping by! This was my first time posting my ATC operations here on IFC. When I open up tomorrow I’ll make sure to pick an airport thats a little better suited for pattern work lol.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Tag me next time you open.

1 Like

1 Like

On my way!!!

1 Like