BAVA Third Anniversary Celebrations @ EGLL - 161900ZNOV19

Can I get this please

2 Likes

Gate 12 at EGKK for today’s event, please!

2 Likes

Can I fly EGLL to LCLK please.

1 Like

Can I have BA614 (EGLL-LIBR - Gate 519)?

1 Like

That should now be everyone signed up. Looking forward to seeing you all there, and expect further details in a message sent to all of you privately shortly. Thanks again for celebrating with us!

-Adam

2 Likes

If not to late could I take this flight?

EGLL-EGPH Gate 527 A320 BA1440 Available 1910Z-1920Z

1 Like

Of course you can - you should all be signed up now. Looking forward to seeing you there later!

-Adam

1 Like

I’ll take a gate tonight for London’s Heathrow to Munich if able! BAVA006

1 Like

Can I take this one please

I will take gate 24 at Gatwick image

1 Like

Which one is that?

-Miles

Can I take this one please egll-Egac

Ba1416 a320

EGLL short haul gates are now full! We still have many gates open at EGKK and EGLC though. If you are wanting to spectate at EGLL gates 565-568 are open and all of T4, T3, and T2.

-Miles
BAVA Events Manager

Also, could I change my aircraft to the A319?

Yes, you may switch aircraft. See you very soon!

-Miles

1 Like

Ok. Thanks!

We’ll see everyone in T-Minus 15 minutes for the showstopper of our day of celebration - the London Airports fly-out.

The ground at Heathrow is already bustling, and all the Gates at Gatwick are almost full – with over 60 pilots attending, this promises to be a great event where we can celebrate our anniversary together with those who make it so great – the community.

If you’re attending, please ensure you’re all ready and at your gate at 1850Z - we’ll soon be departing! Please also make sure you’re fully acquainted with our event procedures.

We will be departing from the 27 runways at London Heathrow today, and the 27 runway at London City.

We want to see your photos!

We’d love to see all your photos and coverage of this event - simply share them in this thread below, or alternatively tag us in your social media posts using the links below. We can’t wait to see all the buzz surrounding our event.

Social Media:

28 @britishairwaysvirtual_ifc
07 @bava_ifc

The clock’s ticking! See you all very shortly.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

3 Likes

That’s a lot of flights - and that’s only the 49 BAVA attendees, with over 60 attending all together!

Thank you all who have attended so far - it’s been a blast watching the chain departures out of our three main hub airports.

We wish you all a safe onward journey, and expect to see some further highlights of today’s, yesterdays, and tomorrow’s events soon!

Thank you for helping to celebrate #3YearsBAVA.

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.