BAVA Third Anniversary Celebrations @ EGLL - 161900ZNOV19

We won’t be using this thread for primary communication in today’s internal events.

Please liaise with your fellow pilots through your personal VA slacks, and we’ll be relaying further information through them too. Looking forward to seeing you there in a couple of minutes.

-Adam

Thank you
I’m at gate 535 hope that’s ok
Happy birthday and congrats!

1 Like

That’s totally fine. Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your flight.

-Adam

1 Like

i would like to have the BAW2772 EGKK-EGJJ for the fly out tomorrow, please ;)

1 Like

All signed up! See you tomorrow.

-Miles

As the clock strikes midnight, we can now officially celebrate - we’re three years old!

Do you know what this means? Our day of festivities is very much upon us!

All procedures for our events today have now been published - you can find these in the main thread.
Alongside this, we’ll also be popping a friendly reminder message to all those attending our main events today to remind them of specific procedures, provide a SID for their departure from London, and answer any questions they may have.

There’s also still time to sign up for our events starting later on today – simply request in the thread below! Stay tuned for our ‘special event’, coming today too…

If anyone has any questions, then don’t hesitate to let us know.

It is an honour to be spending BAVAs birthday with the people who make it so great - the community we’re a part of. We can’t wait to see you all later!

Stay Social

Don’t forget to share any photos you grab throughout the weekend on social media (please do tag us in it!), or in this thread below. We’d love to see them, and perhaps even feature you on our social media outlets.

We kicked off festivities in style today, with a flight with our other Virtual Airline and Organisation partners from London Heathrow to Madrid.
Photo: @Finley_Baverstock

British Airways Virtual Airline 2019
Email | Infinite Flight Community | Website

6 Likes

Huge congrats y’all!

1 Like

Can I get this please

2 Likes

Gate 12 at EGKK for today’s event, please!

2 Likes

Can I fly EGLL to LCLK please.

1 Like

Can I have BA614 (EGLL-LIBR - Gate 519)?

1 Like

That should now be everyone signed up. Looking forward to seeing you all there, and expect further details in a message sent to all of you privately shortly. Thanks again for celebrating with us!

-Adam

2 Likes

If not to late could I take this flight?

EGLL-EGPH Gate 527 A320 BA1440 Available 1910Z-1920Z

1 Like

Of course you can - you should all be signed up now. Looking forward to seeing you there later!

-Adam

1 Like

I’ll take a gate tonight for London’s Heathrow to Munich if able! BAVA006

1 Like

Can I take this one please

I will take gate 24 at Gatwick image

1 Like

Which one is that?

-Miles

Can I take this one please egll-Egac

Ba1416 a320