Battle Of The Heavies - WINNER!

This would be amazing for night flights.

4 Likes

Real life retirement had nothing to do with my vote. Lol. That’s an irrelevant fact. Many people still want the 747. Not everything has to be current.

3 Likes

Bro idc anymore the poll is over why are you going back too the past 😂

3 Likes

Lol well it my first time reading the comments/post, You posted a comment and i replied to it 😂 there are no rules on when you can respond. And if you don’t like it. Don’t post a comment 😂 im glad youre over it though haha

4 Likes

Yep its whatever at this point 👍

4 Likes

Yes i do agree that this will take a lot of time and effort although i think that something should be given to the people who dont have pro like a small regional airliner or something

3 Likes

This subject is yielding.

This cockpit is amazing…I like that!

1 Like

Hell yh!!! #TEAMA380

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the new A380 rework! Hopefully it has a luxurious interior like the plane IRL!

5 Likes

Well most likely OEJN-OMDB-CYYZ. A380 flies to all those.

2 Likes

Not likely - Laura has said the cabin of the A380 will probably be like the 777/A380 - with regular seats dotted around.

Adding a complete interior with different “classes” would drastically reduce performance.

7 Likes

The cabin is absolutely not important for me. The outside look, the flight behaviour and the sound should be so realistic how it gets. And I hope the A380 becomes an original Airbus call outs. I love the Boing call outs but only in a Boing Jet

4 Likes

Oh! This will be very interesting. I better get back to Grade 3 for this one!

1 Like

Man there was so much potential for the Freighter Market.

Photos: FedEx Cargo Ramp at Toronto Pearson Packed with FedEx Freighters.

17 Likes

The Devs deserve to get paid for their hard work

1 Like

Sadly the 767F was not going to be added even if the 767 got reworked, hence a lot of people changed their vote

1 Like

Cant wait for the A380WIP pics pouring in.

Well well well 🥁🥁🥁

2 Likes

but… it’s a super not a heavy…

2 Likes