Battle of the Heavies Community Poll

Cargo option?

5 Likes

TEAM 747 FTW!

I wouldn’t mind the A380 btw, but would prefer the 747-400.

10 Likes

A340-300… Interesting. I’m not sure what this means for the A340-600 though.
The 787-9 is relatively new compared to the other options and the other 787 variants don’t seem to be included here, so I’ll leave that one for now.
The 747 is old and probably the most iconic commercial jet out there, but still in much better condition than the other two. Other variants like the -8 and -200 aren’t on this list either, as far as I know.
That leaves only the A380 and 767: both are in desperate need of a rework. The 767 is more widely used around the world and offers more route flexibility, but the A380 is an immensely popular aircraft within the aviation community - it is a technological masterpiece in its own right.

11 Likes

one of the best community poll !!! . Here we go 787 !

5 Likes

To be honest, I’m not sure what to vote. All 5 are really nice planes however I think I’ll base my vote on the opportunities the aircraft opens and the routes I can fly with it. Then again, I’d love to see all 5 reworked!

1 Like

Yes, Go 7 6 7

5 Likes

the poor thing is in need of a major rework lol

2 Likes

If you don’t vote A380 your all traitors 😂😂

Jokes, love you all ❤️

10 Likes

B767 baby!!!

5 Likes

For me, it came down to the A380 and the 747. The 747 is an amazing aircraft and one of my favourites, but my very first memories of flying were on the Airbus A380, flying from LHR-DXB-MRU to see my family.

4 Likes

The B747 is way more iconic than the A380. It made mass travel real and was used by a wide variety of airlines.

2 Likes

Everyone that voted for the Airbus A380

This is our opportunity!!!

Vote for the A380!

14 Likes

All of these airframes are worthy of a vote and are important in the IF hanger.

I cast my vote for the 787 first because of the high frequency and popularity with operators world wide.

It is used on some medium domestic routes as well as some of the longest ultra haul. So it displays flexibility and a wide selection of use in IF.

As for the IF aircraft the soft re-work has already set the stage for a live flight deck.

Just go to Radar24 and filter for B789 says more than I can on its popularity and routes !

Lastly , its time for another Boeing upgrade but thats biased.

thanks

8 Likes

Lets go! 747, lets update the Queen

4 Likes

Super excited, go 767!

5 Likes

SEVEN SIXTY SEVEN & SEVEN EIGHTY SEVEN. FINAL ANSWER! I voted for the 767 though! Let’s GO!

8 Likes

Fr 787-9 plsss😭😭

8 Likes

787-9 all day!

9 Likes

The A380 and the B747 are iconic planes. But I voted for the B767 which desperately needs some TLC… #team767

3 Likes

YEESS, finally 747-400’s moment… Let’s gooo!

5 Likes