Blog article by Jason Rosewell
It’s community voting time again at Infinite Flight, and this time you will help determine which heavy aircraft is reworked next! The Battle of the heavies begins now and your vote will help decide the outcome.
For all information, please check out our official blog article. For the TL;DR, keep reading!
- This vote will be based on a 2-Round System
- Top 5 heavy commercial airliners from our features category will be polled in Round 1
- If Round 1 doesn’t produce a majority winner, the second round of voting between the top 2 Round 1 winners will take place
- As always, our features category helps give us an idea of what our core audience would like to see. Due to the length of time a feature lives and other factors, it’s important to revisit and take stock of the current temperature. That’s what this vote is all about
- Results will be hidden until an appropriate time after the poll is over to keep voting impartial
- The release date for this aircraft is not set and will not be announced during this process
Thank you for your input and good luck!
Replies will be limited to one per user in an effort to keep the focus on the poll and limit chatter. Please make sure your thoughts are well-articulated and relevant. Please do not upload images of your chosen aircraft to illustrate how awesome your vote was! Note that deleting your post will not allow you to post again.