Battle for Miramar MCAS @ KNKX - 011300ZJUL17

Yep. Just make sure your in a different aircraft than what we are flying. C-130 works great

A word of warning: I’ve done events like these in the past and people don’t always follow the rules. Some say “he didn’t get me” and such. But best of luck mate.

1 Like

That’s why we have a discord server so we can have a live feed of people who are still in.

If we don’t get more red team pilots today signed up event will be postponed one week.
Also
@AdamTanA350
@Josh_Suarez
@Narruto_Mieumieu
@Gavrilo
@Trevor_Miller2
Make sure you guys join the discord

How do I join the discord?

1 Like

You install discord and then click on the link

1 Like

Cool can’t wait for this event

@AdamTanA350
@Josh_Suarez
@Trevor_Miller2
Still need to join discord. I’m waiting until the end of today and then postponing the event due to lack of pilots

A) i already joined
B) i cant make it because my tablet went for a reparation and i only will have him back in monday

Red team FA-18 please!

I’ll add you but due to lack of people on red team event is postponed two weeks(I’m busy next weekend)
@IF_Aviation_Thomas
@Gavrilo
@Josh_Suarez
@Trevor_Miller2
@Narruto_Mieumieu
@AdamTanA350

1 Like

Add me in for the A-10

1 Like

Actually, since July 17 is a Monday, I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. I have class in the morning

It’s not July 17th. It’s July 1. Which is a Saturday. I just moved it two weeks from yesterday

Oh read that wrong. Cool

2 Likes

Please sign me up as an f14, I love this event idea!

Might have to leave a little early though.

By the way you should another one of these with spitfires and dash 8s to represent HE-111s. Or many I’ll do it.

F-14 slots are full at this time.

So you will need to fly on the Red Team in one of the two aircraft