Battery FS

Hello my fellow pilots

Just want to share what’s happening with my FS and also want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. Since the last amazing update, my iPad has behaving badly in terms of battery, it runs off quickly and this doesn’t happen if I’m using other apps. I went to Apple and they have tested the battery and all tests were green OK. On other hand I don’t want to believe the FS is the reason for this… Is anyone having this problem as well?
Wish all a happy new year and happy flights

I keep my device plugged in at cruise. This avoids the risk of running out of battery.

2 Likes

Hi @Linkindany,

As more updates kick into Infinite Flight, users are usually experiencing similar issues. You must lower your settings to the following, as recommended by the staff.

1. Lower the Rendering Resolution setting.
  2. Disable Anti-Aliasing.
  3. Lower the Rendering Quality setting.
  4. Lower the Texture Quality setting.
  5. Lower Airplane count.

Maybe this will help, but in terms of battery, you must tick the “limit frame rate” option inside the general settings. I may also recommend you to plug in your device while flying any long flights.

• It is possible to fly and charge the device at the same time. The key to this is to use less power than being charged. One way to accomplish this is lower your screen brightness and ensure Infinite Flight’s low power mode is enabled.

I am not experiencing this problem by the way, no. 👍

Thank you for the tip, I used to do that and then stopped just because I was afraid it could damage the battery. But I believe there is no better option. Thanks Czechoslovaki

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.