Battery consumption and A-10 Warthog

Is the battery consumption on Iphone 7/8 good? And is the A-10 Warthog still free? (Where can I see the list of free aircraft) I’m planning to buy the game and wanted to know some stuf f before buying it.

1 Like

Yes the A-10 is free, battery is decent on the 7/8, I’d recommend having you phone plugged in still.

Hi there!

In order to maintain battery life, I would reccomend putting your phone on low brightness, and close out any apps that aren’t being used for IF.

As for the A-10, please check this post.

1 Like

Playing with you’re phone plugged in is a dangerous game. If it’s crusing, and it’s still, you’re fine, but if you’re hand flying it then don’t have it plugged in…

1 Like

Ok yea true true. I normally don’t have it plugged in when hand flying. Idk why I said that…:(

2 Likes

Ya, I’ve destroyed a few lightning cables that way. Brought then to the Apple store and there first words were “you play games with gyro controls hu?” Lesson learned the 20 bucks way… 😂

2 Likes

KPIT: “uh no, I don’t own no gyro games. it just broke somehow.”🤦‍♂️

Apple guys: “interesting”

2 Likes

“Minecraft did it in! I swear!”

(Ok, we should stop before this goes too far off the rails…)

2 Likes

The A10 would eat up some of the battery but yeah have the phone charger plugged in if you are flying it

Thank you so much, I highly appreciate all the replies. Such nice to see a good community.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.