Basics

I have some questions about the game. I ve been playing a lot lately and buying the PRO subscription is very tempting. I am also concerned about what are you supposed to know before flying online? Can you fly all the planes and all the airlines in online? How do I find out how to land/ take off with every plane( ex. flaps, trim, VR, etc)? Thank you

1 Like

Hello Default, thanks for visiting the IF Community. You’ve come to the right place!
For learning how to fly and use ATC, Infinite Flight has made many helpful YouTube tutorials. I have found these tutorials quite useful in the past, especially when learning how to fly a new type of aircraft. You can find these videos by visiting IF’s YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/infiniteflightapp).
Also, all aircraft types, liveries, etc. are able to be enjoyed on the Live servers.
Maybe someone who’s played IF for longer than me will be able to tell you more about flying on Live.

Hope I was able to help!

1 Like

Here is an index I recommend checking out. It contains all of the tutorials we have about being an Infinite Flight pilot:

Happy learning! Feel free to ask if you have any questions:-)

3 Likes

Many of us here enjoy the PRO subscription and yes, with that, you can fly every aircraft and every livery anywhere in the world.

I recommend you check out the official tutorials by IF on YouTube. Link in post above. Some of these are made in an older version of IF, but you’ll get the idea.

This forum, the Infinite Flight Community (IFC) is a giant part of IF as well. People meet here to share pictures, suggest features, search for answers on queries and much more. This forum contains a lot of tutorials as well.

This is a good place to start:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.