An idea I have:
On page 3 of the controls (lights and pushback) we replace those controls with an FMC-style menu. As opposed to a jet-aircraft style, it would be more like the ATC diolouge, except taking up most of the page, and probably without an FMC style keypad. It would be laid out like an FMC.
- Weight and balance control from within the AC.
- Pushback and Light controls
- ‘V- and Landing- speed calculation’
- Takeoff V1/2/Rotate Callouts
- Other aircraft information
I realise some of this would not be part of a real FMC, but a version like this would be good, IMO.