Banned on South Florida KMCF

He was flying on the server of south florida after flying a while I was the connection of internet and then returned and when was landing KMCF ATC I ban without any sense is that normal?

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question ?

2 Likes

PM me i’m controller there.

1 Like

I’m confused I did not do anything wrong

Please private message me to discuss.

I’m saying I can not understand what you are saying , PM @LimaPapa_Victor as he was the ATC controller …

@Miguel27. … Estoy diciendo que no puedo entender lo que estás diciendo, PM @LimaPapa_Victor como él era el controlador ATC …

(I’m saying I can not understand what you are saying , PM @LimaPapa_Victor as he was the ATC controller …)

(Info: @Joshua_Fleming @LimaPapa_Victor)

3 Likes

It was only a problem of internet

1 Like

Is it all sorted , what is your home language so I can help find a translator for you :)

I speak Spanish :)

@BrunoC can you please help this user with his issue as he is having troubles getting his point across in English …

@Miguel27 don’t worry Bruno shall help you :)

Oh thank you

What’s his problem?

Not sure , that is why I brought you in to find out ! Maybe PM and ask :)

If is a #live problem…well, I can’t help him… ☹️ I’m not well familiarized with Live.

1 Like

Okay , I’m guessing you don’t have live ? @nicochile2 can you help @Miguel27 ?

Thanks anyway Bruno !

1 Like

@Miguel27 si es un problema de conexión, deberías contactar al controlador, pero me temo que simplemente es mala suerte 😬

4 Likes

ya hable con el

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.