Bangkok to Seoul in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

download

THAILAND TO SOUTH KOREA
ประเทศไทยไปยังเกาหลีใต้
태국에서 한국으로

A very warm welcome to you ladies and gentlemen aboard this Thai Airways flight to Seoul. We are just waiting for some final checks before we begin pushback and fire up those beastly Rolls Royce Trent 895s.

Flight time today is expected to be just over 5 hours with some strong headwinds in places as we head out of Thailand, Vietnam, over the South China Sea, nearing China and Taiwan, pushing on over the East China Sea and into South Korea.

We have a cabin crew of 8 different nationalities on board this Boeing triple seven who speak 15 difference languages and will be passing through at various times. From here on the deck we ask you sit back, relax and enjoy the flight.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR-WHHHIIIINNNNEEE-HHUMMMMMMMMMMMM-WHOOOOSSHHHH

Bing-bong: This is your captain speaking. As you have probably noticed we are experiencing some heavy turbulence so we ask you to return to your seats and keep your belts fastened until we clear the area and whilst the signs are illuminated. Bing.

Would you both like a drink to go with your green curry? 
Oh yes please, an Amstel and a glass of red, your choice.

Hello this is your captain speaking again. We will shortly be beginning our descent into Seoul. We hope you had a pleasant journey with us today and from myself and on behalf of the co-pilot and crew we wish you a pleasant stay here in Seoul or a safe onward journey.

Departure: VTBS (Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand).
Arrival: RKSI (Incheon International Airport, Seoul, South Korea).
Flight time: 5 hours 20 minutes
Server: Expert.
Proc used: OLME1P STAR, R34 APP

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times.

13 Likes

Absolutely love pics 3 and 9

3 Likes

Thank you mate

1 Like

@Helmethead do you edit your photos?

No hard editing or adding any fake stuff- just some soft lighting and contrast.

1 Like

@Helmethead Thats what I though cause they look amazing!!

Better than standard screenshots.

What editor do you use?

1 Like

Amazing pictures! I love the last one :)

1 Like

Thank you - Lightroom but I prefer to keep the editing to a minimum, just enough to bring out the scenery that’s there.

1 Like