Bangkok to Karachi in 10 replay screenshots

We’re departing Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand in a sea of wonderful Thai Airways purple themed livery and cabin interior decor, bound for Karachi Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan in the decent Airbus A330.

Passengers on board flight TG341 were very happy today, especially the nervous flyers as I announced that we would be expecting no turbulence, wind or anything other than smooth sailing as we headed out of the mainland over the Andaman Sea, the little Gulf of Martaban through south Burma, the enormous Bay of Bengal finding landmass again in India and finally into Pakistan.

The lack of wind and smooth flying meant that passengers were able to tuck into their Thai Airways signature croissant and enjoy a stable cup of green tea on the side without too much bouncing about. Commander Helmethead is getting a bit too used to this 2-4 kts wind at all levels as well and it’s a nice little treat not to have to fettle the rudders on take off and concentrate more on the journey ahead and nail the timing and fuel consumption as well. Those 2 Rolls Royce Trent 772B-60 engines are having a bit of a party too as they can take more of a rest from the usual hard working routine that they have become so used to and they only have to maintain mach 0.72 at 36,000 feet to keep a consistent ground speed of 486 knots. Sweet!

The flight was a good one with some nice scenery along the way and we made our arrival into Pakistan as scheduled.

Good times.

28 Likes

Another set of stunningly lovely photos by the one and only @Helmethead, great job!

1 Like

Cheers mun!

2 Likes

Last pic. Center line has left the building.

2 Likes

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Haha lol ur right

2 Likes

wow, you really did an excelent job, i love that

1 Like

Thanks mun

1 Like

Some lovely set of photos you had there! I liked the first one so much that I had a go editing it as well!

1 Like

Wow! That are the best pictures of Infinite Flight scenery i have ever seen! I first thought it is real!

1 Like

Wow!!! The color is amazing! Great job!

1 Like

Wow! What an amazing geography!

1 Like