Bangkok to Beijing in 10 replay screenshots

t

THAILAND TO CHINA

ประเทศไทยไปยังประเทศจีน

泰国飞往中国

Thai Airways flight TG614 was the chosen one today. Normally going with an A350 or 773 and sometimes a 772, I opted for the soon to be replaced 772 to squeeze out some final hours in the more aged form.

Welcome aboard this 12.5 year old Boeing 777-2D7ER., named “Nakhon Pathom” by Thai Airways. We’ll be departing Bangkok on a nice clear day and cruising at 35,000 feet over Laos and up north through China before finding Beijing. Flying conditions are lovely today with a good strong tail wind to help us along.

We’ve got a couple of quality Rolls Royce Trent 895 engines to keep HS-TJV running smoothly so we can have a look at the views of the East Asian scenery that’s on offer. It was a lovely medium hauler with a bit of a bumpy approach into Beijing.

Departure: VTBS (Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand).
Arrival: ZBAA (Beijing Capital International Airport, Beijing, China).
Flight time: 4 hours 5 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrasts and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

24 Likes

Dude those cruise shots are top notch! Nice terrain! ;)

2 Likes

Beautiful photos !

1 Like

In. Credible. I. Want. More.

1 Like

These are definitely some of your best!

1 Like

Stunning shots 👌👌

1 Like

Great Shots! 👍

1 Like

Lookin crispy, i love it!

1 Like

Thank you - there’s a lot more to explore!

Nice shots! Looks like you had a pretty early rotation out of VTBS, those are always fun ;)

1 Like