Bangkok Airways Airbus A320 (New Livery)

Good day, I think that Infinite Flight should add the Bangkok Airways Airbus A320-200 livery…

Picture source: Charlie Sun @ JetPhotos.com

Bangkok Airways operates a fleet of nine Airbus A320 aircraft (First delivered in 2004) along with fifteen A319 (first delivered in 2007) and thirteen ATR 72 aircraft (first delivered in 1994) six of Bangkok Airways A320 fleet are in special livery’s (Guilin, Krabi, Samui, Sawasdee Umphon (Also with Shopee branding), Mahamongkoi, and United for Wildlife while the remaining A320s are all in the above pictured livery except a singular A320 that was repainted out of a special livery to a All white almost unbranded livery and has yet to be put back in the normal livery or a new special livery. All of Bangkok Airways A320 aircraft are configured in a 162 Full economy seating layout with 18 of those seats designated as “Premier seats” with a little extra leg room.

Bangkok Airways has its main hub at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi international airport (what a shocker lol) and secondary hubs at Phuket and Chiang, Thailand. From these hubs they operate domestic flights around Thailand and regional flights to Southeast Asian countries like India, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Maldives, Cambodia and a handful more. Bangkok Airways is not part of a major airline alliance but has codeshare agreements in place with many of the worlds leading airlines like, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Qantas, BA and some closer local airlines like Lao Airlines, Philippine Airlines, China Airlines, and many more.

Bangkok Airways has won numerous awards, with probably the most prestigious one being the Skytrax “World’s best regional airline” award won in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and most recently in 2019

IF current has one Bangkok Airways livery, one of the four Boeing 717-200 they operated in the early 2000s, so I think it’s time for a updated livery on the A320-200 jet…

I flew on Bangkok Airways during a family Christmas vacation to Bangkok, Thailand and Siem Reap, Cambodia around 2016 and thought it was great and have wanted to fly their airplanes in IF ever since and have decided to take it into my own hands lol

More Info (Wiki Page)

More Info (Fleet)

More Info (Awards)

Bangkok Airways JetPhotos page

A320 page @ Airbus.con

Little bit of trivia, Bangkok Airways was actually a customer for the Airbus A350-800 and planned to inaugurate long haul flights to Europe before canceling their order in 2011 due to Airbus’s delay of the dash 800 variant before its eventual cancellation
:(

Please leave a vote and hopefully my dream will become a reality XD

Thanks,
Will :)

Disclaimer I can only find a request for a special livery Bangkok Airways A320 (Specifically the “Samui/Siem Reap Air” HS-PGE) My request is for the normal blue/light blue/white livery, if I completely missed what I am looking for please point me in the right direction, also this is my first request so any tips are appreciated
thanks again,
Will :)

Hello, this is duplicate, you can vote here

edit: oh my mistake, different liveries

2 Likes

I really hope this livery gets added 🤞

Me too! Please add Bangkok Airways livery

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Every vote is appreciated 🥰

✈️😍

Photo Credits: Ratchapon Pipitsombat @ Jetphotos.Com

Photo Credits: YIJING HOU @ Jetphotos.com