Banana bus flying in Mt. Everest.

Hey guys :) ,
Yesterday, I did two Spirit Airlines flights in Infinite flight. First one was based on a real route and the second one was based on a “just for fun” flight where you try to fly the biggest aircraft in the smallest airport possible surrounded by giant mountains 😂 (I know that was a tongue twister there). This particular flight was done on the casual server and the flight plan was just in a circle where I was circling Mount Everest and all the surrounding mountains . My take off airport was VNPL I believe. Enjoy the pictures and fingers crossed they load right this time 😃.

image image

10 Likes

because Spirit flies to Mt. Everest…

it’s funny though

2 Likes

Read the description one more time ;)

still Mt. Everest ? 🤨

People can fly whatever airline they want in any part of the world. Some people don’t want to always fly realistically and that’s okay.

Great pictures @TRIavgeekMandy :)

1 Like

Im only joking around aha…🤦‍♂️

You should’ve crashed into Mount Everest to simulate a not realistic Spirit experience.

Jokes aside, great pictures. 😃

2 Likes

Iknow dude, but it was casual server so… :)
If it was expert, i would have been a little more doubtfull myself. I really dislike it when i fly routes in Europe and suddenly see Delta, American a320/737s

2 Likes

Thank you so much :) . Honestly this was a casual flight with me and a few friends (but you couldn’t see them as I was at a much higher altitude than they were :) ). I fly realistically most of the time, but sometimes, I do like doing flights like this in between :)

1 Like

Nice pics never new that Spirit Airlines flys to Mt.Everest haha😂

1 Like

They don’t. :)

1 Like

I know I’m just kidding

1 Like

This was definitely a crowd pleasing favorite flight 😂 and… it has been requested again so… I just might do this again and find other more challenging mountain airports 😉

Spirit flies to Mt. Everest now!? 🤣 jk
Nice pics though! They’re great! 😃👍🏻😎

1 Like

A banana bus literally going bananas is what I see here 😂

2 Likes