BAK_UOV's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSE] [WRITTEN PASS] [Practical pass] @N/A

I’m sorry I can’t go to…ㅠㅠ

2 Likes

It’s okay😅

2 Likes

@Nee @MJP_27 @PilotA320 @IF787 @Darius_Glover @Anthony_Morgan @Kedz @Luke_B @Fung_Sum-sum @FLIGHT2 @Sebastien_Cartier @Infinite2674 @axios00 @FireCracker @MarkONE @Kaven @1MASYBTGS @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Korgast

2 Likes

Open! Two weeks left until the exam!

1 Like

I’ll head over!

2 Likes

Give me a few minutes and I’ll join you!

2 Likes

@BAK_UOV What runway(s) are in use?

2 Likes

Runway is 33L/33R/34

3 Likes

Please ignore the troll 😉

1 Like

@anon67724595 I don’t think your network is good.

1 Like

No it’s not, idk why :(

2 Likes

You suddenly disappear 😄

2 Likes
Feedback from CF-RBG

I’ve stayed a little less time than usually because there was another aircraft testing you on the things that I haven’t tested you on during my stay.

When it comes to what I needed (pushback, taxi, take-off, go-around, departure), everything was done very well and handled accordingly. I have nothing that I can say you should improve on, you’ve definitely got the basics and you’re comfortable at controlling. Congratulations and good luck on your practical!

2 Likes

Thanks for coming!

1 Like

I thought you did nothing wrong, everything was great and went smoothly. The only mistake you made was corrected right away, Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you for coming 😁

2 Likes

@Nee @MJP_27 @PilotA320 @IF787 @Darius_Glover @Anthony_Morgan @Kedz @Luke_B @Fung_Sum-sum @FLIGHT2 @Sebastien_Cartier @Infinite2674 @axios00 @FireCracker @MarkONE @Kaven @1MASYBTGS @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Korgast @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL

5 Likes

Runway is 33L/33R/34

1 Like

@Fung_Sum-sum @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL Can you come?

1 Like

Sadly, I won’t be able to make it today due to school

2 Likes