BAK_UOV's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSE] [WRITTEN PASS] [Practical pass] @N/A

It was very good, it was like a normal day in the ES

2 Likes

Callsign: G-USMN

No issues from me. Keep up a good work :) and most importantly Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you for coming @Nee @Korgast @Usman_A @Infinite2674 !!

4 Likes

@Nee @MJP_27 @PilotA320 @IF787 @Darius_Glover @Anthony_Morgan @Kedz @Luke_B @Fung_Sum-sum @FLIGHT2 @Sebastien_Cartier @Infinite2674 @axios00 @FireCracker @MarkONE @Kaven @1MASYBTGS @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Korgast

4 Likes

I’m coming now!

2 Likes

hmm i am currently in a flight right now but do you mind pinging me the next time you open

2 Likes

Hey there! You did great, just 2 mistakes I saw

• You cleared the A318 number 1, cleared for the option when you should’ve gave them number 2, cleared for the option

• No need to give me please expedite, traffic on base when the A318 was like 5nm out. Only use please expedite commands when necessary

Thanks,
Mason

2 Likes

Okay thanks! Thanks for coming!

1 Like

Are you still open?

2 Likes

@Nee @MJP_27 @PilotA320 @IF787 @Darius_Glover @Anthony_Morgan @Kedz @Luke_B @Fung_Sum-sum @FLIGHT2 @Sebastien_Cartier @Infinite2674 @axios00 @FireCracker @MarkONE @Kaven @1MASYBTGS @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Korgast

2 Likes

다들 이제 3월이라 그런지 학교에 있는 사람들이 많네요 근데 저는 왜 안불렀나요…ㅋㅋ

2 Likes

Haha I’ll tag it next time

1 Like

are you gonna re-open in an 1hr ish?

2 Likes

@Nee @MJP_27 @PilotA320 @IF787 @Darius_Glover @Anthony_Morgan @Kedz @Luke_B @Fung_Sum-sum @FLIGHT2 @Sebastien_Cartier @Infinite2674 @axios00 @FireCracker @MarkONE @Kaven @1MASYBTGS @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Korgast @FedexCargo1117

3 Likes

I’ll come in an bit.

2 Likes

Feedback from N17EE

My only issue here is that when you saw me and C-FIRE getting closer and closer " extend downwind , I’ll case your base " to C-FIRE would of been your friend there , when i’m in the process of turning to my final leg then you can go ahead and turn base with C-FIRE , otherwise we almost had an collision. Thanks for having me !

Have an nice day / night ,
Nee

3 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback. Thank you for coming!

2 Likes

Hello there from C-FIRE!

Excellent controlling today. Your sequencing and transitions were on point!
Although we had a great session, I do have some feedback for you today:

00:50Z - When I requested a runway change to 28R, you gave me a left hand pattern entry even though I was still on upwind.

It is always a good idea to keep Right Runway Traffic on a Right Pattern and Left Runway Traffic on a Left Pattern to reduce the work load on the ATC and to reduce conflict with other aircraft landing on different runways.

We had a great example of this today when N17EE and I almost touched wing tips on our base leg. This could’ve been prevented by giving me a right pattern entry to 28R instead of the left pattern entry you gave me.

Overall, you did a great job controlling today and I would 100% fly in your airspace again! Just remember this minor feedback for future controlling sessions and I can’t wait to see you controlling the skies with IFATC in the very near future!

Cheers! :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Thank you for coming! Have a nice day!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! Have a great day :)

2 Likes