Bajan Flyin/FlyOut | @TBPB

GUYS! WE HAVE A MONTH BEFORE WE START!

let’s get some more signups! fill the gem of the caribbean!!

bumping to the front of the page!

time to fill the gem of the caribbean!!! let’s get 5 signups before the end of the week!!

1 Like

let’s try to get some signups! we still have some long haul and short haul flights!

1 Like

The Air Canada A330 flight is still open for the fly-out, and tons of air-to-sea flights

1 Like

bumping! want an event into the gem of the caribbean? or an event out of this beautiful barbados? come sign up here!

19 days left les goo

1 Like

ayy we soon outside

1 Like

NEW ROUTES!

We have added 4 more routes to the event!

PTY-BGI on Copa! This is just a quick 2h 50m flight to Barbados, so if you need a short haul flight, this is perfect for you!

Want a longer flight? Jetblue 25, operating BOS-BGI is 4h 50m, so if you wanted a nice medium haul, you can do this route!

Want a slightly shorter flight than the one to Boston? This one is nice! This flight on Jetblue is timed at 4h 25m, and if you want to fly in/out to the big apple, this one is amazing!

Want a long haul to Manchester? Are you also feeling an long haul flight? These are perfect! At 8h 30m, this is an amazing long haul to do.

11 more days to secure a gate

1 Like

Can I change to this?

1 Like

yeah sure!

1 Like

@Aviator_Kalem14 were you going to pick a specific route?

Can’t attend.

1 Like

noooooooooooo the pain :(

2 Likes

What? It’s just one person…

1 Like

was looking forward to meeting n flying with yuh

2 Likes

Oh. We could do a group flight any time!

Don’t worry, I mean, I’m just a normal person on the IFC, I’m no celebrity🤪

1 Like

This but Condor A339 to Frankfurt

1 Like

thats what ive been telling him!! but we will be hosting one in the winter season where its almost all heavies from Europe!

1 Like

signed you up!