Bahama Air Circut

•Caribbean region, Bahamas
•MKJP, MUCM, MYNN, KFLL, MYNN
•Expert server
•Fl. Time: 1.15hr
•Time of flight: 4:30-6pm MST
•Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas DC-10 (kc-10 USAF), Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

image image image image

11 Likes

Hey cool pictures! I landed at MYNN just after you in the AtlasAir B747-400. 😂

1 Like

Awesome shots! Give a jet some fuel and you’ve got a friend for life.

1 Like

Very nice. Keep giving those military aircraft the love they deserve!

1 Like

Call sign Giant?? Let’s fly a sortie on this FNF! I’m gonna be a tanker again

Especially when the formation flight wasn’t created until last second before departure! Lol I tried looking the pilot up to give thanks but sadly couldn’t find him

1 Like

As much as I can!! I’m always down to fly sorties if anyone’s interested

1 Like

Awh well. He might mossy his way back. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Very true. There’s plenty of pilots in the air so sorties won’t ever be few and far between

1 Like

Especially with today’s FNF

1 Like

Exactly! I can’t wait. After work I’m going to be flying round the clock tanker missions for any and all who cares to join and practice! Call sign E14-A3 if you want to join in. Will probably be flying out of OJMS or BGTL. They will be the established sortie flight plans

1 Like

I’ll see if I can stop by!

1 Like

Yes that was me! We’ll have to figure an airport out, hopefully I’ll have time. 😂

1 Like

Base is OJMS or BGTL. I’m using the established flight plans from Operation Hercules for the two hour/ one hour refuels. I will be starting my sortie around 4:30-5pm MST

Ok, I’ll probably do the 1 hour refueling flight, so I can do other flights too.

1 Like

See you then!

Sorry I had to quit flying. 😬

1 Like

I was trying to figure out what happened! You and the other fighter just disappeared haha.

Great shots

1 Like

Thanks! Bunch of fun!