Bad performance with Galaxy a8 2018

Hi guys im having a low fps problem when i put rendering quality on high and anti-aliasing can anyone help me ?
Device settings:
CPU : 2x 2.2 GHz + 6x 1.6GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: ARM Mali-V61
Memory: 64 GB
OpenGL: 3.2

OBS: already tried factory reset and cleaner master app and my old iphone 6 runs better and have 1gb of ram and a dual core

2 Likes

Hello!

If you have already tried a factory reset, there isn’t much that you can do. The A8’s processor is actually pretty good, but the GPU isn’t. Benchmark scores showed that (for example) the S8’s GPU is a lot better when it comes to heavy applications.

Make sure to have the latest software version installed. Wipe cache partition and then do a master reset.

Wipe cache partition
  1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the device logo screen displays, release only the Power key.
  4. When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
  5. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’.
  6. Press the Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Master reset
  1. Back up data on the internal memory. After the backup, make sure that you disable the Factory Reset Protection so that you won’t be locked out of your device after the reset.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
  4. When the device logo screen displays, release only the Power key
  5. When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
  6. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’
  7. Press Power button to select.
  8. Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
  9. Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
  10. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
  11. Press the Power key to restart the device.

If none of the solutions helped, you will have to live without Anti-Aliasing.

3 Likes

thanks i will try that