Bad Flying on Expert

Hey everyone!
So today I was deciding whether to fly or not and I decided to do a small hop from Auckland Intl. to Hamilton in the TBM-930 on the Expert server. The flight went all as planned. Take- off and cruise was fine. I started descent and I saw someone else going to the airport, it’s just that they didn’t have a good flight plan to tell where they were going. They were at 5,000ft, the same as me, and it looked like they were heading to the airport as well. The thing is,they were in a 777-300 which made no sense, and they weren’t even on the Unicom. I was reporting inbound to land a couple of time far from the airport. I got on the localizer, turned off Auto Pilot, and made my way down and then all of a sudden, 3 miles from the airport, he went right above me. He was about 1 mile from the runway and he finally said he was going to land on the runway, like c’mon I’ve been saying it multiple times that I was going to land on the runway. It just sucks because this was on expert server. The only funny thing I found funny was that he landed on the runway, used the whole thing, went off the runway about 300ft and just instantly left because they didn’t know what to do. Anyway, I just wanted to ask if there is anything I can do about it, because it is unfair how they let these pilots fly on the expert server. Here are screenshots below.

1 Like

I’m sure he got ghosted or something.

1 Like

I reported him. Usually when you report someone it shows that, as I have done it before because someone kept going into me at Seoul
But I don’t think if you report someone it would do anything.

1 Like

I guess he didn’t live up to his name

14 Likes

Thank you for the report.