Bad Boeing. Good Airbus.

Here is a video uploaded to the Airbus YouTube channel, its a pretty good video for Airbus fans but not so much for Boeing fanboys. Enjoy!

17 Likes

I feel like Airbus are triggered that the 777X is going to outperform their A350. Lol, probably not, but that’s probably what caused them to publisise the situation.

16 Likes

Ah, a video made by Airbus. Does no one have any concept of bias? I’m sure that Airbus made the court decision sound like it’s final, but it is not. Boeing has already stated that they’ll appeal the ruling. No one has thought of putting an unbiased source of information with no vested interest in the matter?

Here’s an article:

6 Likes

Airbus want fair competition which i agree with, if anything it’s biased towards Boeing and the WTO is not fulfilling its purpose, American taxpayers should not be happy with this at all.

2 Likes

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Airbus? Fair competition? I just about fell out of my chair! 😆😅

7 Likes

You’re kidding me, another one of these.
I have news for you Boeing👎 👍Airbus👎👍.
#BIG DEAL

3 Likes

Hah, Airbus is currently subject to litigation as well on unfair practices.

2 Likes

Really?, I am not aware of that. Boeing seem to be using taxpayers money which I don’t agree with, if Airbus do the same then they are just as bad

4 Likes

Why is there so many of these topics?

4 Likes

we have a large proportion of regulars who are also minors…

11 Likes

So I shouldn’t be happy that my money goes towards a plane I like and helps my favorite manufacturer? Sounds like a personal problem.

4 Likes

No you shouldn’t, your not getting anything from it. Wouldn’t you rather your money went on feeding homeless people and rehousing them?

2 Likes

This is more of a charity that you support without knowing, lel. I happen to like this charity so I’m good.

4 Likes

Or they could get a job.

3 Likes

Cheers because it’s as easy as doing that, not sure if it is where you live but where there is high unemployment and the need for skilled workers like where I live there is no easy ways to get one

3 Likes

Incorrect, the economic benefits of new technology far outweighs the subsidies provided to researchers. Tax-breaks for innovators and manufacturers make economic sense as it drives economic growth, therefore increasing tax receipts for the government. In addition, new technology can help a country be more efficient in allocating its resources. While the amount of subsidy and incentives appropriate can be debated ad nauseam, it is undeniable that incentives for subsidies produces economic benefits for society as a whole.

4 Likes

We still talking about Boeing and Airbus?

2 Likes

Okay to some extent yes that’s correct, however Airbus have similar planes and technologies and they haven’t according to themselves used taxpayers money or done anything illegal or against the WTO regulations and if it is true which I’m not saying is they haven’t take any of the taxpayers money as it has been repayed with interest.

You could have a country investing in new technologies but what’s the point in that if the country has no infrastructure, not that valid when talking about 9 billion

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think this is constructive to the community. We have enough of these topics. Instead of creating a new one be a bit smarter and simply post there. Have a great day

1 Like

Airbus 👍.
Boeing not completly 👍.
End of discussion.

1 Like