Bad behavior on Expert

Sorry I forgot to post this but the other day on live I was at PHTO and waiting for takeoff behind a few other planes and there was a Nippon cargo sitting on the runway for about 3-5 minutes straight and wouldn’t move even with arrivals coming in for landing causing some of them to go around. Let me remind you that this was on expert with no atc and he already stated that he was taking off at the runway but decided to sit there for minutes delaying many flights.

This is surprising because you don’t see that type of behavior on expert server . But I’m just bringing this up due now because I forgot

3 Likes

Unfortunately, you can find some trolls in Expert nowadays. As mentioned by several users on these threads below

I do hope there might be some changes to the requirements and gradings in order to minimize the number of nimrods after Global comes out. Perhaps increased violation time (Max. 3 violations in the last 30 Days) or decreased violations number (Max. 1 violation in the last 7 days for Grade 3) as it might help to reduce the chances to see these nimrods

Or maybe “revive” back the report button but with tweaked method so it would reduce the number of the nimrods

7 Likes

Oh ok that’s good to know :)

1 Like

@Shanawaz_Shaikh is that I believe

DISCLAIMER: It may not be him they just share a name and extremely similar callsigns

3 Likes

When there is no one to control them such as IFATC some will do what they want. It’s annoying, I agree!

2 Likes

I would report this pilot to Mark if I were you, not sure if that’s the correct thing to do tho. There’s a difference between Nimrods and trolls and it seems like he’s a troll

2 Likes

Not too sure about that. His callsign is different and Shanawaz seems to be a normal Indian Name (please excuse if thats wrong) But we can give it a try ;)

1 Like

I just went off the IFC part and he’s the only Shanawaz I could find on the IFC, but yeah I may be mistaken

2 Likes

Tried the same thing ealier and couldnt find anything either. We’ll see! I hope he gives a Statement

2 Likes