Back to School Flight @ KLAX - 312300ZJUL16

REGISTRATION CLOSES IN 1 HOUR, 1700 ZULU

Well, school is almost back in! My school actually starts on August 1, but you are free to join if in school or not!

Aircraft: Any 1 deck passenger jet with an airline livery (Callsign must match airline)

Server: Advanced

Region/Route: Southern California KLAX-KSAN

Flight Plan: KLAX, R0952, OTTES, OMABE, FODRR, MEDDI, SLOYD, MORAA, IFHEJ, CIJHI, ZOLPA, KSAN.
Map:
Altitude can be whatever you like, but please try to stay together (speed). I’ll be flying at 400knots at 11,000ft

Gates:
T1 G10: Nolan_Carroll
T1 G11: HairlineAirlines
T1 G12: Jompa
T1 G13: AwesomeWinner
T1 G14: Bailey_Smith
**T1 G15A:**TooDeadToDie
T1 G15B:@Mix56Awesome
**T1 G16A:**Lin_Yifan
T1 G16B:@Kyle_Gabriel_Pelegri
T1 G17A:@Gamingpro458
T1 G17B:
T1 G18A:
**T1 G18B:**sk28
**TBIT G148:**LibraPegasus
I will add more terminals if needed.

NOTAM: We will be taking off at runway 24L and 24R (if needed). Also, please add -BTS on your name, so we know if your in the event.

Notice to ATC:
KLAX: Please reserve 24L and 24R for us, and you can still use 25L and 25R for normal traffic. Please be prepared for heavy traffic.
KSAN: Please do not admit anyone into the airport when we are approaching (Use Deny Entry>Event in progress).

To reserve a gate, please respond to this thread and what gate you want!
I hope you make it!
This is my first time doing an event, please let me know if anything is wrong.

Also, after we land, please line up on the taxiway next to the runway so I can take screenshots!

11 Likes

This is your first event? Amazing job formatting it. The only concern I have is that this is on ATC Playground, so the ATC will most likely not know that you have an event going on.

I’ll take gate G11 please. :)

6 Likes

Thanks! I modeled it after an event i came across. It’s not letting me edit the post right now, but I got you. See you there!

2 Likes

Please try to make it a wiki so all Regular can update the gate list

Gobto the tool admin wiki

1 Like

Only regulars can make wikis

2 Likes

I would do it on advanced as the playground ATC likely won’t be aware of the event or your instructions.

1 Like

Yours starts on August 1, mine starts on August 31. Not bragging or anything.

1 Like

We also got out at May 21st

1 Like

Ok then, for some reason I can’t edit the post so I’ll plan on doing it on Advanced then

1 Like

That’s why I said I wasn’t bragging, considering I got out June 7.

1 Like

I would join, but my live expired 😪

1 Like

@Nolan_Carroll
That’s the day I start school too 😱

1 Like

Mine should have started on the the 20th July and end in September but I have been off since May 😝

1 Like

Your season should be starting in four days, and it should only last a month and half, but you’ve been off, which means your school is starting soon, but it’s already over?

Sorry, your grammar is very unclear.

1 Like

I am in year 11 which means I finished in May and went back only for exams the last one was in June but technically I have been off since May i go back in September but if I was in another year I would not be on holiday until next week

1 Like

Much more sense, I apologize.

2 Likes

Haha I was playing call of duty in a game of search and destroy in between rounds so I had to be quick but now it has ended I could explaine in detail

1 Like

I thought you were talking about school, not summer vacation, that’s what threw me off.

#NOW BACK ON TOPIC!

3 Likes

@moderators, please make this a wiki.

2 Likes

I start school on August 22th. The sad news is, im going to High School :{.Thing is,im going to start take aviation classes after school. :)

1 Like