Back to expert server

I got a violation so I’m now on the training server for 365 days but if I landing 400 will I get back on the expert servers back if it not was for my violation i will have get to grade 4

1 Like

Pls send a full screenshot of your stats and violation table

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

You will stay on training server until your first Lvl. 2/3 violation you got expires

2 Likes

Oh my God those are some real violations

5 Likes

You will unfortunately have to wait around 9 months to get back to Grade 3.

3 Likes

From the looks of it, your first Level 2/3 violation was 80 days ago.

That means you will be restricted from the Expert Server for 365 - 80 = 285 days.

You should be able to rejoin the Expert Server on September 8, 2022, as long as your 90-day landing count and other stats are sufficient for Grade 3.

In the meantime, you can fly on the Training Server. Fly safe, and review the official YouTube tutorials and the User Guide to avoid getting violations in the future.

Hope that clears things up :)

3 Likes

Lol September 8 is my birthday haha but yeah: I would also say you should read the user guide so when you’re back you will receive no more violations.

2 Likes

Hi I am wondering how I can get to grade 5 faster I know there is nothing special for getting grade 5 but a bright blue color tag on your name but it’s a great accomplishment when you do get grade 5 and I would love to get there soon I know you have to wait 365 please help me understand

Hello @Delta21 the blue tag is only for the IF Staff Team. In fact Grade 5 pilots have also a special color: it’s a bit like that:
Bild

And how to get to Grade 5 fast. @Dan has a video on his Channel foe that. But you need to stop getting so many violations…

2 Likes

ok sounds good will watch the video thanks for the picture

2 Likes

You should get Grade 5 in 51 days :)

3 Likes

really someone said 3 month and I was that can’t be right thanks you for telling me can’t wait and doing more landing/touch and goes will that help me get my violations ratio go down

@Jxshua

3 Likes

It is the combination of level 2 and 3 violations of which you have 2 too much. So you have to wait till the 2 violations reach 365 days. And because they are 325 and 314 days old you still have to wait 365-314 = 51 days as said correctly by @Jxshua .

ok I understand what your all saying thanks for the help 51 days counting down can’t wait

1 Like

Also, keep your landing count up! It’s super easy to slip down in grades (especially for Grade 4 and 5) because you don’t keep up your 90-day landing count requirement.

Ok will keep up with the landing thanks 😊

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.