Back to 1970s! Flying the Vintage - @ KMIA 61240ZJAN20

Image source

A little intention I make this event, because I am a fan of old planes one of which DC-10 too. Letโ€™s get a little nostalgic on the Miami route to New York JFK flying with vintage National Airlines Douglas DC-10 ๐Ÿ˜

Aircraft and Livery: National Airlines DC-10

Route: KMIA-KJFK

Time of Departure: 2020-01-06T12:40:00Z

Server: Expert (Can be moved to Training by request)

• Additional Information:
    Make sure you adjust the fuel sufficiently and the weight of the aircraft balance is set. Spawn time is 20 minutes before departure to avoid delay and wait for others. Flight plan is prepared by me, so you just copy mine
    I will give an update which gates once i spawn
1 Like

it would be better if you could do it one hour later?

1 Like

So, weโ€™ll starts spawn at 2020-01-06T12:40:00Z? If you could join on that time i will move this ๐Ÿ˜†

Alright Iโ€™ll see what I can do. Should be able to :). Also how long should the flight be?

1 Like

If i not wrong, MIA-JFK is took around 2 hours . Feel free to correction ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Update: starting to spawn in this event was postponed to 1240Z. Sorry i make a mistake on the time shown on title, it should be 1240Z tooโ€ฆ

1 Like

Spawn in 30 minutes, moved to Training server by requests. Can we get at least 2 participant?

1 Like

Would be nice to see more people join in.

1 Like

Sorry I canโ€™t be there, it looks like a really fun event!

1 Like

I joined you guys ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

Well! Thanks for coming! Sorry in advance that I didnโ€™t know that you were there ๐Ÿ˜. looks like your landing looks good๐Ÿ˜‰ by the way, how you upload your screenshot when the game is running?

No prob! I guess you are on one device?

Screenshot, Exit game, airdrop to other device, edit, post ๐Ÿ˜€
(Not recommended to exit game during flight though)

Thanks!

1 Like

Sadly yeah, this only one of my devices lol. I wish theres something like Airdrop on Android, but thanks! See you on the next flight ๐Ÿ˜‰!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.