Back in The IFC, But What Now?

Hello, it’s been a whole of 2 years since my account was suspended, and today I’m finally able to get back in. My only problem is, I don’t know what to do. I honestly just need some suggestions to help get m back up to speed in the community. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Welcome back!

I imagine you may have been playing the game throughout the time, and possibly have been checking up on the community occasionally during your time away. Let me know if not I’d be happy to give you a quick run down.

All that can really be suggested is to enjoy being on the community, contribute to topics, make topics on something new and interesting, and you’ll easily make friends within the community. I’m also sure you’ll be able to maintain a mature figure, which is key to being a great member. 😉

3 Likes

Thanks, and you’re bang on with checking the community and everything during the suspension. So I’ve got a decent idea of what’s going on. I’ll be sure to check out some topics, see you around!

2 Likes

Why did your account get suspended?

1 Like

I wasn’t very smart, decided I’d make an account when I was 10. Hope that rounds it up quite nicely

1 Like

Welcome back. It is a bummer that you got suspended but today is a new day! So make it good! Again, welcome back!

Ah lol I made my IF account at around 12ish and I only started using IFC this year.

Thanks, hope I can’t write some wrongs

1 Like

That’s the additude!

1 Like

just start flying. maybe fly realistic short haul routes from your home city or something. then build up. i did a few little ones then did massive international ones like new york to singapore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.