Back After A Year

I guess no one really knew me in the IFC but I’m just your friendly pilot who enjoys flying just like you! I’ve decided to come back and buy a live subscription again and I have no clue what’s changed in terms of updates and optimisations so if anyone could fill me in that would be great!

Keen to fly,
Max

11 Likes

I remember you, especially by your profile picture ;)
Be sure to check out the Virgin Australia 737-800 livery, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes

I remember you too! I legit just went in the virgin 7378 for my first flight back LOL

1 Like

Alot has changed in a year. I wouldn’t even know where to begin, to start, we have new Moderators, like, all the airlines This is a figure of speech don’t yell at me people who actually want airlines have been added to the game. A new entire set of aircraft, A10 was updated. 737 got a major update, just basically check #announcements for the last year and you’ll see everything that has been updated

4 Likes

Ok thankyou! I was just overwhelmed with the amount of posts in announcements so was hoping someone could sumarise what happened which is what you did! Thankyou !!!

1 Like

These are all the updates of 2018… At the top is the most recent and the bottom is the oldest

4 Likes

Thanks you !

1 Like

Holy hell thats alotta updates

I know right aha… you forget that the was 6 aha

1 Like

Glad you came back to infinite flight and that you are enjoying the updates

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Just to bring you up to speed:

1. Tyler, Laura and the rest of the IFC staff have retired billionaires, and now live in hammocks on Goa beach
  2. ghosts have been replaced my large monetary fines. See point 1.
  3. sonic booms with the Concorde over land are not allowed. You’ll get a violation.
  4. Warp drive as seen in Star Trek, is expected to be introduced in the next release.
  5. You’re not allowed to ask about updates on the A350.
  6. With an XP value of 10,000 you become Grade 6; your tag will be flashing orange and your subscription is free for life.

Happy flying! 😉

23 Likes

I cackled. Just a little one tho…

2 Likes

Welcome back buddy! Hope you wil have a great time back in the IF servers. :D

1 Like

Two words:

WORKING COCKPITS

1 Like

I had to look that one up 😅

1 Like

Lmao I just assumed everyone knew what it meant lol

2 Likes

Welcome back! We surpassed 60K users on the Forum this year. Hope You like it here

1 Like

This is becoming your specialty…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.