BA0280 Aborted Takeoff

I was doing a British Airways 773ER flight from LAX to LHR with an expected flight time of 10 hours using the call sign Speedbird 0280(BA0280).
I was planning on flying this flight fully until my game crashed so I unfortunately only have the departure photos but that’s okay I guess.

I aborted the takeoff due to the aircraft going off the centre line and becoming unstable just before V1.

Enjoy the photos.

39 Likes

Amazing bro. I like it

1 Like

That first photo is stunning! Nice job mate!

1 Like

The 773ER my favorite aircraft.
What beauty to see it flying in the skies.
The last one is amazing. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Those screens shots are out of this world 😍

1 Like

Beautiful screenshots! 😍 👏

2 Likes

I remember I was controlling (Ground & Tower) at LAX last Tues when I did have someone abort a takeoff on 25R. Wonder if this was the same one. Did you taxi back to parking? Don’t see aborts too often.

1 Like

No I didn’t, I stopped for a while then taxied back to 25R since I realised I wasn’t fully configured for departure

1 Like

Ok. Must be someone else then. 👍🏼

1 Like

I always love doing an aborted takeoff, always enjoyable

Why is it fun? Isn’t it conceptually dangerous? Slamming the brakes before reaching V1 (of course, that’s the designated speed limit for abort) & facing the risk of veering off the runway. I believe, while this does happen IRL, isn’t it relatively rare?

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from, and yes it does happen IRL, but it’s something different in the flight sim and gives me a form of entertainment, it would be different if it was a real aircraft

1 Like