BA a321 takeoff

Ba a321 takeoff runway 28L with KLM orange 777 300er in the background

EIDW to EGLL.

3 Likes

WoW i like it

thank you @BayoMan

1 Like

Is your photo? If so, it can’t have the Instagram photo in the background. It just has to be your photo

1 Like

yes it is. a bit silly to be honest. why is this group so moderated. it ruins the fun. i dont see the issue to be honest. it means i have to delete image and do it again. a pain to be honest.

Well, you can just edit the topic and just crop the image and you should be good with the topic. 😄

1 Like

If this was your photo why don’t you have it saved in your camera roll?

Can we not just start interrogating this poor guy please? He’s just trying to engage. If there is a problem the real moderators will take care of it. It does ruin the fun when people that aren’t moderators start trying to get involved as all of us are users and not moderators here.

7 Likes

Moderation is needed to keep the forum tidy and not have a mess on every post.

1 Like

Moderation is needed as you said and I agree but moderation should not be coming from normal users that do not have moderator status. Let’s just all move on. :)

2 Likes

to be honest, reason why i dont normally post here, people are making a deal out of nothing.

2 Likes

go on to my Instagram page and im sure you wont be calling it a mess. choose your words carefully. Please get of your high moral horse and relax,

1 Like

This is the third time that I’ve had to say this in as many days… if you see something that needs moderator attention, please flag it and a moderator will get to it when available.

Also @Alan_Scott, I understand the frustration but it is important that we do follow the category rules which you can find in the topic linked below.

With that being said though, it is an awesome photo.

4 Likes

thanks. you might want to rein in @Sturmovik @Doonies. its people like those that really keep others from engaging. its not their job to moderate

2 Likes

I appreciate your concerns, and sorry that you had to have this experience.

4 Likes