B787-8 Glitch in solo

When you spawn in the 787-8 on final in solo this happens. I normally fly online but every once in a while it’s fun to practice landings. So what happened?

It won’t let me show the video so I will explain. It spawn you in at 60mph in a 787 making a uncontrollable stall.

1 Like

Change your weather settings

1 Like

As @IFP-Aviation said - check the weather settings.
They remain from your previous session. And if you were in the air when you ended it, you can have some pretty weird ones if you’re gonna try final approach.

1 Like

Does it spawn on the ground or in the air?

Good luck stalling on the ground ;)

11 Likes

Thats what I was thinking too but 60mph is too little speed to be airborne in a 787.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s the whole point of this topic :)

1 Like

What airport are you at, and have you tried this at other airports?

1 Like

Either set all of your weather settings to 0 if you haven’t or reinstall IF.

@7405896A - any progress? You’ve been online a few times now and received quite a lot of responses…

1 Like

This also happens to me on various other planes regardless of the weather

1 Like

I have not tried it yet today. I’m a competitive figure skater and have been at the rink from 12-9 western time. Will try it when I get home if I have time!

2 Likes

Your plane might be too heavy. Try making it lighter. The speed it’s set by developers. Only way to avoid it is to be lighter

That’s not the problem. The problem is he’s spawning in at around 60 knts, where a 787 will stall no matter the weight.
It’s most likely the weather settings like others said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.