B77W Go Around - Amazing GE90 Sound

Hello everyone,

I found this video of an Aeroflot B77W going around. The sound of the GE90 is so amazing I wanted to share it with you guys. It sounds really crazy once it reduces power during the go around, have a hear for yourself!

Video credit: Flight Films (YouTube)

21 Likes

Pretty cool, out of all my years of flying, I haven’t ever experienced a go around. (I would like to!)

5 Likes

Me neither! I once experienced a missed approach far away from the runway though.

1 Like

I like the sound of it actually.😀

1 Like

Wow, I just learned something that 77W uses GE engines as well. I guess I’m so used to RR

1 Like

Amazing sound of the 77W pulling out from the ILS Runway 22L at KJFK

I paid more attention to the Canarsie Visual Runway 13L than the actual go-around 😜

oh that’s one sick sounding engine that’s awesome 100% cool

1 Like

Get out. Everyone knows GE is the best (they’re HQ is not far from me, so I always make fun of RR. 😂

Really cool video!

3 Likes

I’ve been in 3, all the same flight

Pretty cool. Never been on a go-around on an airliner but have done many in GA both on practice and for real

1 Like

That sounds amazing. It should have felt pretty hard on the passengers, would love to be on that plane

1 Like

My first ever flight was from Stuttgart-Barcelona in a Germanwings A320 and it ended in a Go-Around!

Wow, the GE90 “roar” is talked about so often. The best sounding engine on the 777 by far 👌
Sounds like it had gone into turbo once the power was reduced!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.