B777 wings

I’ve just been looking at the new B777s on the website and to me it looks like the wings aren’t quite the right colour. It may be the background but to me it doesn’t look like the top of the wings are the right colour.

4 Likes

What’s your guys thoughts?

2 Likes

First of all, not #support - it’s not an technical issue with the app :)

Looking at your reference picture, it’s the dirtiest wing ever. Not sure how you can even determine the colour ;)

20 Likes

I prefer my 777s clean

3 Likes

How about this one then. I think the wings nee to be a light shade of grey rather than white

3 Likes

Ohhh bro please no 😂
Clean wings > dirty wings
Additionally, aircraft with dirty wings or dirty aircraft in general burn more fuel lol

5 Likes

Hello,
The wing photo that you have sent is honestly the dirtiest 777 you can ever see, why would the devs make it look dirty…?

2 Likes

The front part of the wing is a greyish… a different shade to the flaps/rear side.

I think BA need to clean their 777’s more often…

I’m not asking for it to look dirty. Don’t worry about the dirt. Look at the shade of grey on the actual wing.

1 Like

And no :)

1 Like

Look on that picture the wings are slightly grey. Not white

1 Like

On that BA 777 the wings and the fuselage is practically the same colour

It just doesn’t look right to me.

An even better example… here’s a squeaky clean BA 777, wings are not white for sure!

3 Likes

These photos are not the final version of the 777.
The devs have maybe changed it already …

The wings of a freshly made 777 are white, a livery can change that.

1 Like

Yes and on the BA livery The wings ain’t white

1 Like

If I could be honest looking into some pictures of the Boeing 777 wings, they are a tiny bit more grey-ish. But the difference is very minor for me in terms of colour so I wouldn’t worry about that. Wings are meant to be white in the first place. 👍

3 Likes

Show us a picture bud of a white wing ;)

3 Likes

The only plane with white wings I can find are the 777X and the 787

1 Like